Friday, May 05, 2006

The Ignition

I see the church during a time of worship on a Friday night Fire. There is petrol flowing out from underneath the stage, and flooding the church. The fumes are making people a little bit high, and they are beginning to worship in a more intense way than ever before.

I see myself standing on the stage. I lift my hands up to heaven, and then bring them down, as if calling something down from heaven. I see a tiny little ball of fire, hurtling down through the roof of the church. It hits the gas. Big explosion.

I now see the village from above. Fire goes out from the building and consumes the surrounding area.

OK. So it sounds a little OTT. But it's what I saw.

But here's the deal. That wasn't petrol. It was water. Living water. God has been pouring his living water (the word) on out in abundance in this last while. By now we are saturated in it. But there's more than this. His fire will set all this fuel alight. There shall be an explosion of God's presence in our area. We shall set this world ablaze for Jesus.

See you at Friday night fire. Why not tonight?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think jesus is definately using you in his 'more than this' plan.

Laura

6:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fire was pretty awesome.
laura (allen)

12:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed, awesome. i loved prayer time.

hope the 24 watching is going good with joanne! oops!

1:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home