Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The wilderness

I see my hand moving through tall grass, a little bit like in 'Gladiatior'. I look up and see that I am surrounded by grass for about 15 metres in every direction. But beyond that grass is desert. I look behind me, and the path I've trod is paved with this lush green grass as well. As I continue to walk grass springs up out of the sand, not just a little bit- an abundance of tall grass. Wherever I go, this new life springs up.

The Lord has promised this prophetically in the bible as well as right now. Isaiah 35- the highway of holiness.

We are to carry the kingdom of God wherever we go, and as we walk in righteousness peace and joy we will bring the life of Christ to the places where we walk.

The spirit of God changes atmospheres.

Enough said.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zechariah 10 my friend, Zechariah 10.

1:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home