Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Whale's belly, Wednesday 5th April 2006

Check out this previous vision before you read this one.

I see myself in the water, but I can hear dripping as though I'm in a cave. I find some solid ground and build a small fire, and can see that I am in fact inside a whale.

Great.

I see myself standing at the fire, desperately trying to spontaneously combust like I saw in the previous vision. No matter how much I concentrate and try to send myself into a spirit-filled fire-frenzy I can't. Then the light from the fire glows a little brighter and I look at my surroundings a little closer.

I see a sofa against one side, and a bed. I see a desk and a TV. I see a fridge and a cooker and all the little creature comforts one could ever desire for the inside of a whale.

The Lord spoke. Don't get comfortable in Egypt. Don't get comfortable in the whale. Don't set yourself up for a liftetime on the cross. There's a resurrection. There's a deliverance. There's a... vomitting on a deserted beach... to come.

Have Your way, oh Lord.

2 Comments:

Blogger doo said...

you made my day.

9:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, a freakin-men. God has been speaking to me so much about that, the cross not being the end of things, well the end of one thing and the beginning of another.

Hebrews 12:2- looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Praise God

1:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home