Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Lake, Wednesday 22nd March

Ok. To please Stephen Brown, here's one from today.

Praying with Johannes. As Johannes begins to pray, I begin to receive a vision.

Johannes prays that we would nopt grow cold in our prayers for enduring situations, that we would not be overcome by the enemy, as he discourages us in prayer.

As I open my eyes I see the water, but as I look up towards the shore, I see only the gaping mouth of a giant shark, which hastily swallows me up. So I'm thinking, 'great; how am I supposed to see the vision when I'm inside a fish.' But then I see the head of the shark from the outside. The head just explodes and I see myself standing on the water, burning alive.

A little while later I see myself and some other guys eating some shark steaks, cooked on the fire on the lakes edge.

The Enemy will not consume us- his attempts will be overcome by our fire. It is more than he can cope with. We shall overcome him.

Glory to God.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

praise the Lord my brother, praise the Lord.

laura

9:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home